Full compliance with applicable laws and regulations
Quality Management System
Farmaka promisses to ensure the distribution of safe and effective products, as well as the provision of excellent services, with the aim of ensuring the maximum satisfaction of customers and stakeholders in full compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
All activities of commercialized products related to acquisition from qualified suppliers, storage, distribution, logistics, export, post-marketing assistance and surveillance are inspired by the Quality Policy, with the following principles:
1. 1. CUSTOMER FOCUSED
Farmaka is committed to understanding and meeting customer expectations, in accordance with market requirements, the territorial laws of the countries where it operates, and all parties involved in its business processes.
2. APPROACH BY PROCESSES AND BASED ON RISK MANAGEMENT
Farmaka identifies its main processes and promisses to constantly improve them through the following parameters:
- definition of objectives and monitoring and control of results
- responsibilities and definition of resources
- risk identification, assessment and mitigation
- definition of opportunities
Farmaka is committed to having an effective Quality Management System (QMS), ensuring that all the necessary resources are available, and the planned objectives are in line with the context in which Farmaka supplies its products.
Farmaka promisses to share its Quality Policy with all employees and stakeholders and to review it regularly in line with its objectives and the context in which the company supplies its products.
4. COMMITMENT OF EMPLOYEES AND INTERVENING PARTIES
Farmaka considers the commitment of employees and stakeholders to be a strategic factor. To achieve this objective, Farmaka implements training programs for all its employees, with equality, in order to develop and reinforce their respective skills.
Employees are asked to identify their needs for improvement related to professional performance, at the same time that they are inspired by proactivity, responsibility and commitment.
Farmaka collaborates with suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders to continuously improve the quality of its products and services.
5. CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
Farmaka aims to continuously improve the performance of its QMS, in line with the following objectives:
- Maximum security for end users
- Full compliance with quality standards in the sectors and markets where it operates
- Increased customer satisfaction through the continuous reduction of complaints and an increasingly efficient service
- Implementation of activities to improve and reduce risks related to critical business processes
- These objectives and the respective results are regularly reviewed